Devoted to Canadian Law
We, MC Law Firm, are devoted to Canadian Law for professionals, business people and investors from Latin America particularly in the areas of legal defence and representation in immigration, business and corporate law.
Our director is Guillermo Cruz Rico is a Mexican Canadian lawyer licensed to practice Canadian law.
On June 19th, 2014 Mr. Cruz Rico was called to the Degree of Barrister-at-Law and was sworn in and enrolled as solicitor of the Court of Appeal and of the Superior Court of Justice of Ontario. Since then, Mr. Cruz Rico was admitted to practice at the Bar of Ontario by the Benchers of the Law Society of Upper Canada (now Law Society of Ontario; he also is allowed to practice law before federal courts and tribunals in Canada.
Mr. Cruz Rico also was appointed by the Attorney General’s office as Notary Public in Ontario
Canadian Immigration Law
- International Mobility Program (Inter-company transfer; International Agreements, e.g. CUMSA (NAFTA), CPTPP, CETA, etc.; Entrepreneurs/self-employed seeking to Operate a Business
- Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Post-Graduate Work Permit
Canadian Immigration law offers different ways to immigrate to this country, more than 100 categories, including family, and economic streams, Therefore, a comprehensive assessment should be conducted to determinate the best option for each candidate.
- Express Entry
- Federal Skill Worker
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Trades Class
- Provincial Nominee Program(s)